Why Your Case Management Application and Its Documents are Safer Hosted with Microsoft Azure
With the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in law from April 2018 there are some critical questions you need to answer about your documents and communications, case management, time recording or document bundling applications.
- A key requirement of the GDPR is that your data is identifiable and secure, regardless of where it’s stored or how it’s shared. How are you going to achieve this? With Azure Information Protection (AIP) you can classify, label, and protect new or existing data, share it securely with people within or outside your organisation, track usage, and even revoke access remotely. Tricostar has extensive expertise, and proven implementation methodology for helping to deploy AIP, without any disruption to your business.
- Is your infrastructure compliant with GDPR’s goals of security, privacy, transparency and compliance? Does it have the depth of Azure’s compliance?
- How confident are you only authorised users can access your data (Azure helps you ensure that only authorised users can access your computing environments, data, and applications).
- Do you have multi-factor authentication? Azure does.
- Do you use Azure Active Directory (AD) Privileged Identity Management, you can manage, control, and monitor access within your organisation?